Industrial Leak Detection
Appliances, Hardware, Utilities, Industrial and General Applications
ATC, Inc. has leak tested components and assemblies from several industries. Over the years we have tested products ranging from small connectors to nuclear components using air with our patented micro-flow technology, which measures to helium mass spectrometry levels. For the utilities and power generation industry we leak tested nuclear components to 1x10-5 sccs with air using ATC's patented micro-flow sensor, the IGLS, and Mass Extraction technology.
Our instruments and systems will provide you with a faster cycle time and unprecedented temperature stability with external and internal leak testing solutions that are repeatable and reliable. Our leak testing capabilities span diverse industries due to the fact that all manufacturers need to produce quality products that meet indsutry requirements. We provide leak testing solutions that range from simple go/no go leak checks to very complex and problematic production environments. Consult ATC, Inc. to find out what is the maximum allowed pinhole (Equivalent Channel) for your leak testing requirement.
- Water Faucets
- Water Valves
- Thermostats and Components
- Electronic Enclosures
- Waterproof Devices (Radios, phones, & transmitters)
- Pneumatic / Hydraulic Cylinders, and Valves and Quick-Connectors
- Printer Cartridges
- Fire Extinguishing / Sprinkler Systems and Components
- Hydraulic Pumps and Regulators
- Pneumatic/Hydraulic Hose Rails, Coils and Assemblies
- Semiconductor Fabrication Valves, Tubing, and Systems
- MEMS Devices
- Pressure and Flow Sensors
- Pressure Vessels
…and many more industrial products.
Top of Page