GAS-CAL© Portable Gas Flow Calibrator
Combined Technology for Precision Gas Flow Calibration
The GAS-CAL© instrument has a built-in pressure standard with a PC-based interface with Venturi Nozzles and the IGFS. The GAS-CAL© gas flow calibrator uses multiple technologies for precision gas flow testing, calibration, and analysis in the field, on the shop floor, or in the lab.
Stand Alone Standards or Complete GAS-CAL© System built to meet your specific requirements.
- Rugged, PC-based mobile gas flow meter calibrator
- Up to 6 calibrated flow standards
- Uncertainty as low as ±0.25% of reading
- GAS-CAL Instrument with GAS-CAL© Program and Pressure Standard
- Automatic compensation for gas temperature, pressure, viscosity, compressibility, and specific gravity for high accuracy
- Supports gas flow ranging from 3 cc/min to 50,000 LPM
- Helps you meet ISO/IEC 17025:2005, MIL. STD. 45662A, FDA/GMP, and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 calibration requirements
- UUT, electrical output connector
- Workbench with vise
- Spill proof keyboard
- Polished stainless steel cart
- Outlet to unit under test
- Pressure standard valve manifold, IGFS flow standard
- Flow manifold with multiple flow standards thermally insulated
- High flow range, critical flow venturi nozzle
- PC & data acquisition enclosure, hazardous environment design
- Auxiliary inlet
- Flow control fine
- Flow control, coarse
- Isolation valve
- Medium flow range, critical flow venturi nozzle
Two Technologies Used:
Critical Venturi Nozzles with GAS-CAL© Instrument for medium to high flow rates, ±0.25% uncertainty.
ATC's Laminar Flow for micro to medium flow rates, ±0.5% uncertainty.
Print GAS-CAL© - PDF (1MB)
* All measurement uncertainties are per ANSI/NCSL Z540-2-1997 and ISO/IEC 17025:2000
ATC, Inc.'s Intelligent Gas Leak Sensor (IGLS), Intelligent Gas Flow Sensor/Standard (IGFS), Intelligent Molecular Flow Sensor (IMFS), Mass Extraction Technology and Leak-Tek© Program are proprietary products belonging to Advanced Test Concepts (ATC), Inc. and are protected by existing patents (5,861,546; 6,308,556B1; 6,584,828B2; 6,854,318B2; EP1356260) as well as other US and International patents pending.
Adaptive Test Feature and Set Up Tools are proprietary products belonging to ATC, Inc. and are protected by existing patent (7,231,811B2). The Leak-Tek© Program, Gas-Cal© Program, and Flo-Cal© Program are protected by international copyright laws.
Top of Page