Custom Test Stands for Production
Whether you are requiring a fully automated system, production cell or manual system, ATC, Inc. can build custom machines to integrate directly into your facility with your existing equipment, newly acquired equipment, or stand-alone independent cell.
We offer the following production Leak and Flow test systems:
Leak & Flow Test Machines
(automated or manual)
- Leak test using ATC's patented micro-flow instruments and test methods.
- Testing components and assemblies under air pressure (to 2100 psig).
- Testing components and assemblies under vacuum using our patented Mass Extraction Technology (Components can be pressurized to ultra high pressure).
- Closure Integrity Test Systems (pharmaceutical, food, electronic applications).
- Leak Testings with Helium (tracer gases) in hard vacuum and accumulation modes.
- Special seal design for tough applications.
Blockage / Critical Diameter / Resistance to Flow Test Systems
- Uses ATC, Inc.'s precision instruments to measure that flow path maintains its critical flow diameter without constrictions and blockage. Constrictions as low as 5% of diameter can be quickly and easily measured.
- Air flow benches (valves, compressors, regulators, controls).
- Liquid flow benches (valves, pumps, regulators, controls, injectors).
Performance Test Systems
- Pumps, valves, compressors, medical devices and more.
Performance and Auto-Tuning Test Stand
- Pump Test Systems
- Compressor Test Systems
- Test Systems Inside Environmental Chambers
- Injectors Test Systems
General Production and R&D Test Systems
This is ATC's Engine Harness Continuity Tester, used to test a complete engine with its electrical harness. A PC based system, utilizes high accuracy and high speed multiplexing DMM, with 42 channels and 24 bit resolution. Cycle time is 6 seconds.
ATC's Electrical Continuity Testers test complete electrical assemblies with harness and active or passive components for proper connections and continuity. A unique PC based interface with a high accuracy multiplexing DMM enable the system to operate in a rough production environment and provide precision measurements.
Contact ATC, Inc. with your production and R&D test system requirements.
Top of Page
Fuel Cell Test Stands
ATC, Inc. supplied multiple test and measurement systems to test Fuel Cell and Reformers, using a uniquely developed flow and gas analysis measurement technology. Our test systems are used for automotive, power generation and aerospace fuel cell related applications.
To meet the increasing challenging demands of the Fuel Cell Industry we developed:
Universal Flow Calibration techniques, enabling ATC's Intelligent Gas Flow Sensors to accurately measure flow for gas mixtures with variable composition and high temperature.
ATC's Hydrogen flow and calibration facility enable us to truly calibrate our sensors with hazardous gases, such as hydrogen.
PC based Gas Analysis package for fuel cell to measure humidity and gas composition as low as PPM level.
Measurement system designed for Class 1 Division 1 hazardous rating for operator's safety.
Contact ATC, Inc. with your Fuel Cell or Reformer measurement challenge. We can provide from a complete test facility to a solution for a specific measurement challenge.
Top of Page